Who we are
Sharon Dold Design: https://sharondold.co.za.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Sharon Dold Design respects consumers’ constitutional rights to privacy and data protection. Accordingly, Sharon Dold Design believes in protecting the personal information we collect from you when you use the https://sharondold.co.za. website (“our website”). Sharon Dold Design will use its best commercial endeavors to only use or disclose your personal information in the manner stated in this policy.
To fulfill our contractual obligations to you, our customer, we will Process the following Personal Information of yours:
– name and contact details;
– identity and/or company information and directors’ information;
– information about products or services; and
– other information not specified, reasonably required to be processed for business operations.
– Personal Account preferences,
– Transactional Data such as purchase information,
-If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
The purpose of such Processing is:
-verifying and capturing information;
– performing duties in terms of any agreement with you;
– undertaking credit checks and make, or assist in making, credit decisions about you;
– transferring your information to a third party for recovering debt
– purposes relating to the agreement or business relationship or possible agreement or business relationships between us;
– operate and manage your account and manage any application, order, agreement or correspondence you may have with us;
– transferring your information to third party freight companies for the products to be delivered to the you;
– communicating (including direct marketing) with you by email, SMS, Whatsapp, letter, telephone or in any other way about our products and services, unless you indicate otherwise;
– to identify gaps in the product offering and improve product offerings to you;
– recovering any debt, you may owe us;
– any other reasonably required purpose relating to our business .
We may transfer your Personal Information to:
– any firm, organization or person that we use to collect payments and recover debts or to agents company or individual who provide a service on our behalf;
– any firm, organization or person that/who provides us with products or services;
– any payment system we use;
– regulatory and governmental authorities or ombudsmen, or other authorities, including tax authorities, where we have a duty to share information;
– credit bureaux and financial institutions;
– freight companies;
– any other Operator not specified; and
– employees, contractors, and temporary staff.
Planned cross border flows of personal information:
– our cloud servers, which electronically store, inter alia, certain of the Personal Information aforementioned, may be situated outside of the borders of South Africa
– any cross border firm, organization or person that we use to collect payments and recover debts or to provide a service on our behalf.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
WordPress use plugins that gather analytic non personal data based on orders, preference and activity. This information is only used for analytic purposes and will not be disclosed to anyone other than Sharon Dold Design employees with the relevant clearance.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
Our Information Officer can be contacted should you require any further information regarding the contents of this letter, on firstname.lastname@example.org or 044 8840689.
What data breach procedures we have in place
-Computer and network security;
-Access to personal information;
-Retention and disposal of information;
-Acceptable usage of personal information;
-Governance and regulatory issues;
-Monitoring access and usage of private information;
-Investigating and reacting to security incidents.
If Information may not be Processed
You hereby indemnify and hold us harmless from any loss, damages, or injury that you may incur as a result of your furnishing incorrect or incomplete Personal Information to us.
Should you not consent to your Personal Information being Processed as set out above, please send an email stating same to the following email address: email@example.com, detailing which Personal Information may not be Processed. You will need to confirm that you are duly authorized to advise of your dissent as set out above.
Our Information Officer, Annette Schoeman, can be contacted should you require any further information regarding the contents of this letter, on firstname.lastname@example.org or 044 8840689.